When an error occurs, Tipron will audibly speak an error code. Check the following list for information about the error and how to resolve it.
000 – WiFi AP not found or authentication failed.
- Check if SSID name and passphrase are correct.
- Check that the access point you are connecting to is using the 2.4 GHz band.
- Confirm that the authentication method is one of WEP, WPA or WPA 2.
001 – Authentication succeeded, but no IP address was assigned by DHCP.
- Confirm the DHCP function of the router is enabled.
- Confirm the number of clients connected to the router does not exceed the upper limit.
002 – DHCP assignment succeeded, but cannot communicate with smartphone.
- Check that the router’s client-to-client communication is enabled (privacy separation functions are disabled).