This product moves autonomously. There is a risk of damage to surrounding people and household goods.
It is important you follow this guide carefully. Use this product only under the described environment or usage guidelines.
- We are not responsible for any 3rd party damages due to breakdown, malfunction or failure.
- When a long period of time has elapsed after production ends, there is a possibility that we will not be able to repair the product due to a shortage of parts.
- Note the matters described in this document do not constitute an exhaustive list of all events that may occur.
Please carefully read this section before you use this product and use this product following the guidelines set forth in this section. Not doing so could cause failure, damage and/or injury.
- Do not touch the power plug, AC adapter or battery with wet hands. Doing so could result in electrical shock.
- Do not touch, insert or remove the power plug during lightning storms. Doing so could result in electrical shock.
- Do not use this product in any location with standing water or excessive humidity and dust. Doing so could result in electrical shock or fire.
- Do not touch the battery terminals and charging station terminals. Doing so could result in electrical shock or damage the battery and charging station.
- Please connect the AC adapter to an earthed outlet, non-earthed outlets may cause electrical leakage or shocks.
- Do not look at the light source during projection. Doing so could result in damage to your eyesight.
- Do not use this product near any highly flammable objects. Doing so could result in an explosion or fire.
- If a battery leaks or becomes misshapen, stop using it immediately and do not touch it with bare hands. If battery liquid comes in contact with eyes or skin immediately seek medical attention.
- Please pay attention when this product is transforming or moving. Not doing so could result in injury.
- The LED lights and the projector LED can become hot during extended operation. Do not touch them, doing so could result in burns.
- Do not block the system fan exhaust port. Doing so could result in fire or failure.
- Do not use any AC adapters other than the one officially provided. Doing so could result in fire, failure or damage.
- Do not disassemble this device, charging station or AC adapter. Doing so could cause failure, damage or fire. Disassembly voids your warranty.
- Do not bend the AC adapter cable and do not place any objects on top of it. Doing so could break the cable and cause fire or electrical shock.
- Do not disassemble the battery and or place it in or next to a heat source. Doing so could result in damage, leakage or fire.
- Do not use third party batteries or cables. Doing so could result in failure, damage or fire.
- Do not use this product if it becomes abnormally hot, makes unfamiliar noises or emits smoke or a strange odor. Please power off, remove the battery if safe, unplug the AC adapter and contact customer support.
- Do not use in the vicinity of ﬁre, naked ﬂames or heat-generating products which could cause ﬁre or burns due to falling such as incense, candles, lamps, pans of boiling water, stoves, etc.
- Do not use and leave the device near babies, small children or pets.
- Please do not store in a place in the reach of small children or pets.
- Please do not place any objects in the device’s moving path. They could be damaged or cause an accident.
- Do not use outside the guaranteed operating temperature of 5℃~35℃.
- Do not hit, operate carelessly, subject to strong shocks or drop the device. Doing so could cause a malfunction or damage and may lead to an unexpected accident or injury.
- Do not transform in places where there is an obstruction to the upper body, such as under a desk. Doing so may cause a malfunction or damage.
- Do not transform when holding or applying pressure to the device.
- Do not operate on a thick carpet, a long string or fluffy surface. Thread can become entangled in the tires and there is a risk of failure or damage.
- Do not move in an area where there are steps, slopes or floors with uneven surfaces. There is a risk of falling, causing failure or damage.
- Do not use on a desk, raised stand or pedestal. Doing so may result in the device falling and cause failure, damage and/or injury.
- Do not put obstacles on or near the path of movement to the charging station. Doing so can cause a collision or rollover.
- During extended periods of use, there is a possibility that the body may become hot. If you feel abnormal heat, stop using immediately and if safe to do so, remove the battery from the device.
- This product is for indoor use only. Please do not use outdoors. If used outdoors, sand, dust and rain can all cause failure or damage.
- Do not use in direct sunlight, it may cause lower docking accuracy when at the charging station. There is also the possibility of discoloration to the body.
- Please remove the battery from the device if it will not be used for an extended period of time.
- The internal cooling fan may activate in order to prevent excessive operating temperatures. This will cause an increase in sound, but is not a malfunction.
- Projection white balance and hue may not be identical across different devices.
- Do not place a mirror in the area around the charging station. It may cause the device to fail to complete docking.
- Do not attach stickers to the body. It may cause abnormal operation..
- Do not use after a recognizable failure has been detected.
- To clean, please use a soft, dry cloth. Do not use chemicals such as thinner or benzine.
- Please dispose of the device in accordance with your local authorities’ recycling rules.
Notes on Usage Environment
For the safe use of this device, please do not use in the following environments .
- Do not use on the following surfaces –
- Fluffy carpet, sheepskin rugs or felt material.
- Floors made of soft material.
- Freshly waxed floors.
- Bedding, blankets, mats, on top of a bed.
- High places, such as a desk or chest of drawers, on top of a chair.
- Wet environments such as bathrooms.
- Near high-temperature equipment such as astove.
- Floors with slopes of 5 mm or more.
- Floors with a slope
- Do not use in the vicinity of the following –
- Scratch- prone furniture, ornaments, folding screens, etc.
- Figurines that can fall with light vibrations, tableware, crockery, glass crafts, full-length mirrors, etc.
- Water, oil, highly volatile liquid, etc.
- Power cables of personal computers and electrical equipment, etc.
- Lighting, cookware and heating, such as to be a fire or a hot